A.C. Bhaktivedānta Swami Srila Prabhupāda!
Celebrating 10 year Anniversary of Hari Haladhari's deity installation!
We are the 1st Hare Krishna Center in Queens, New York. The deities of Sri Sri Krishna-Balarama were installed on August 13, 2006 by ISKCON GBC and initiating Guru His Grace Ravindra Svarupa Prabhu. They are the first life size Krishna Balarama deities to be installed in North America, annointed the names Sri Sri Hari Haladhari. Their Lordships exquisite beauty has attracted many famous preachers from around the world over the years. Annually, there is a Maha Balarama Purnima Festival (this year: TBA) along with our Krishna Balarama Ratha Yatra Parade (this year: TBA) and a number of other regular events and festivals.
All ISKCON & Gaudiya preachers, sannyasis, and gurus are welcome to come stay and give class at the temple, which is located close to JFK International and LaGuardia Airports. We welcome all devotees to visit daily and take darshan of our beautiful deities. Please contact the temple president for more information.
*** If you would like to DONATE the following: new/used BBT books, Land/Building, Car etc.... please contact us. Will receive tax exempt. ***
Regular Temple Activities
- Sunday Love Feast Program - 6pm to 8:30pm
- Midday Aarti 12 Noon on Weekdays - Temple Closes till 2pm
- 6 Hour Kirtan Last Sunday of every month - 3:00pm to 9:00pm
- Food For Life Program every Friday @12pm Noon on 121 St. & Liberty Ave.
- feeding over 200 people every week
- Harinam Sankirtan/Prasadam everyday @6pm on Lefferts Blvd & Liberty Ave.
- Govinda's Vegetarian Grill open to devotee members.
Our Mandir regularly hosts grand festivals and celebrations. Please visit our Updates page for more information on these joyous upcoming events.
Chant & Be Happy!
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare